CONFIDENTIAL DATA NON-DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
I. General provisions
1. Subject of regulation
MarmeLadies respects the right of members to confidentiality and will do everything possible to facilitate its non-disclosure. This Agreement determines the conditions and purposes of gathering, storing, protecting, processing and distributing information about the MarmeLadies website.
2. Information, covered by the Agreement
Information about the MarmeLadies members includes:
• standard data, automatically received by a http-server during access to the Site (the IP-address of the host, time, type and information about the viewing program, which requested a resource, member's operational system type, page address, from which the transition to the requested resource was done);
• data in electronic form, provided by members during registration with the Site (members profiles - including, but not limited to: member names, logins, passwords, confidential control questions and answers, e-mail addresses, socio-metric data and the data on their preferences).
3. Applicable legislation
Relationships considered in the present Agreement regarding gathering, storing, protecting, processing and distribution of information about members of the Site, are governed in accordance with the current legislation of California, not taking into account the conflict of jurisdictional requirements. By accepting the conditions of the present Agreement, you confirm your consent to consideration of a claim in the federal courts of the California district, Los Angeles City.
II. Conditions of reference to the Site
MarmeLadies assumes, that a member, addressing the Site:
• Uses the Site on his/her own and authentically specifies personal information, when it is required;
• Determines and has control over the settings of the software used by him/her according to his/her preferences concerning personal data protection, information about his/her own firmware and Internet connection;
• MarmeLadies assumes, that a member, accessing the Site is acquainted with the present Agreement and accepts its terms and conditions.
III. Gathering, storage, protection, processing and distribution of information
1. Gathering information about members
MarmeLadies gathers information about members in accordance with the rules, determined by the present Agreement.
2. Restriction of information received from minors
MarmeLadies has no intention to receive information from minors. According to the Charter, MarmeLadies forbids them using the Site.
3. Storage of information about members
MarmeLadies gathers information about members in accordance with the rules, determined by the present Agreement. All information collected, stored and processed about members by MarmeLadies is considered to be restricted access information.
You can accept or reject all cookies or to accept or reject specific cookies. You may also be able to set your browser to alert you every time a cookie is offered. Be advised that disabling all or part of the cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved to registered users. In order to remove or block the cookies, follow the instruction of your browser in “Help” section.
5. Information protection
MarmeLadies undertakes all reasonable measures to protect information about its members from destruction, distortion or disclosure.
6. Access to information about members
Members, interested in acquaintance, have access only to the information about other members of the Site.
Information about other members is not accessible to the members of MarmeLadies. An exception is made for general data, which characterize MarmeLadies as a whole, for example, information about distribution of the members by country, age, occupation, education, etc.
7. Restriction of using information from members profiles
MarmeLadies uses information from members' profiles (login and password, email address) only for authorization of Internet resource access. Responsibility for the safety of the provided information is carried by the member. Any actions, conducted with the use of such information, are considered by MarmeLadies as the actions, conducted by the member. Other information from a member's profile is not used by MarmeLadies for distributing information to members, except for the cases stipulated by the Site usage rules, or by members' obvious inquiry.
1. Members' references in connection with the Agreement
MarmeLadies considers the references, associated with the present Agreement, including members inquiries, concerning their personal data usage, sent by the members to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Anonymous messages will not be considered.
2. Correspondence to the MarmeLadies address
All correspondence, sent by members to the MarmeLadies address is perceived by MarmeLadies as restricted access information and can be published only with the consent of the member. Addresses, personal data and other information about the members, who have sent these letters, cannot be used without their special consent for other purposes, but only to provide answers on the subject of a received letter.
3. Access to the text of the Agreement
The present Agreement is an open and publicly accessible document. The current edition of the Agreement is placed in the Internet and has the following permanent address – https://marmeladies.com/privacy.php
4. MarmeLadies right to modify the Agreement
MarmeLadies reserves the right to modify the present Agreement, and notify members about such modifications at the address, where the present Agreement is placed, not later than 7 days before the respective alterations will come into force. This policy was last revised on May 11, 2018